Friday, October 31, 2014

falling for . . . wedge booties and beanies

 
 
 
 
 
{sweater, beanie: Free People; jeans (similar): 7 For All Mankind; rings: Gorjana;

It's beanie weather!  (So much for not wearing chunky sweaters yet.)  I love a good beanie, or toque as we Canadians call it.  I have a collection of them.  I also have a collection of wedges.  I cannot resist a wedge anything... sandal, boot...  I'm petite so I prefer to have some height, but also prefer comfort so wedges are the perfect solution.  I definitely have more wedges than any other type of shoe or boot in my closet.  I love these MICHAEL Michael Kors ones.  They're fairly high but very comfortable.  They also come in an olive green, which I'm debating getting too because they're too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment