Monday, April 18, 2016

under your spell



Lacey Denim Cutoff Shorts (in 'Stark Black');
Isabel Marant Boots (sold out, love these and similar in black here);
Brixton Dalila Hat in Sand;
sunglasses: Prada}

I'm under the ocean's spell.  It was such a gorgeous weekend we went on both Saturday and Sunday.  It really is the most calming place you could be.  I'm also under the spell of this brand, seriously.  Every piece I come across, I desperately want.  I saw a beautiful pink flowy perfection of a dress on Instagram that apparently comes out in May that I'm dying to get my hands on.  I bought a turquoise midi dress in this print (see here), but I really wanted this gorgeous wine colour in the maxi skirt (here, dress version here).  Unfortunately the skirt wouldn't work on me because I'm so petite (it's not the kind of skirt you could easily hem because you would lose the pretty details), so I was so happy when I saw the blouse at Revolve.  It was warm so I paired this top with shorts, but it was a bit breezy so I paired the outfit with booties.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mx

2 comments: