Saturday, October 29, 2016

#OOTD / floral printed tunic

#OOTD / floral printed tunic

Happy Saturday!  Yesterday I was talking about how there are times when you come across something that you have to buy immediately and today I came across this Free People Violet Hill Printed Tunic and fell in love right away.  I'm concerned about the size because it starts at size 2 and I'm a size 0, but I'm crossing my fingers.  This tunic comes in four colours and I seriously want them all.  I would pair this tunic with a black hat as shown and the Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boot (I love them in this wine colour).  I also am obsessing over this Sancia Milla Jet Set Mini Bag.  I love a mini bag because I'm so petite and love the fringe detail.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
You can shop the pieces by clicking below!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment