Thursday, January 15, 2015

fairisle

 
 

 
 

 
 
{Free People Fairisle Maiden Cowl Neck; top: Banana Republic; jeans (similar): 7 For All Mankind;
Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot; hat: Club Monaco; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I seriously cannot get over these boots.  Of course now when I shop, I'm only buying things that will go with these boots.  Although I don't think there is much that would not go with these boots.  But I'm kind of over the whole sweater thing and ready for Spring and really just want to start buying things for my trip to Mexico, but that's not until March.  But it's hard to pass up the amazing sales out there right now.  Especially anything Free People.  I basically want to buy everything Free People and would pay full price so when it's on sale, it's hard not to scoop it up.  Especially this fairisle sweater because it was on my wish list and I knew it would go perfectly with these boots.  I love fairisle.  It screams ski cabin to me, but the only reason why I love the idea of a ski cabin is the whole sitting-by-a-fire-drinking-hot-chocolate thing.

1 comment: