Saturday, November 8, 2014

burgundy & black





{top: Free People; jeans: GAP; hat: Urban Outfitters;
boots: Sam Edelman (also here, these bought last year); sunglasses: Prada}

Last weekend we turned back the clocks and I thought it would affect my kids, but it affected me a lot more.  I was waking up earlier and then exhausted all day.  I finally feel like I'm back on track.  It did not help that the weather changed drastically.  It's been extremely cold, rainy and has even snowed (snowed!).  I have been stocking up on heavy turtlenecks but felt I was too warm in them, so I fell in love when I tried on this Free People mock turtleneck last week.  Of course now that I found a lightweight sweater, the weather has turned on me.  But since it's lightweight it's perfect for layering.  I love wine colours and I recently read that you can pair it with baby blue.  I recently bought a baby blue coat (post to come soon) and the combination actually works beautifully.  But you can never go wrong with pairing it with black.

No comments:

Post a Comment