Friday, August 18, 2017

friday find: pearls




Happy Friday!  I was in Florida this past week visiting Orlando, Palm Beach and Miami!  It was such a great trip, especially Palm Beach, a place I've never been to.  I am already booking our next trip!  I tried taking pictures of my outfits but I was dying in the heat (I don't know how bloggers do it and look so chic and not sweaty ha!) so unfortunately I won't have those to show you, but I will wear those outfits in the near future I'm sure and will post them soon.  Anyway, today's find is something I found while shopping in Disney Springs: these amazing Free People Pearl Crop Straight Leg Jeans.  They are full length on me, but fit great.  I love embellishments on denim.  They make wearing a pair of jeans that much more fun!  Plus, they look fancy but you don't feel fancy (i.e., uncomfortable).  I preferred the fit of these Free People straight-leg jeans, but Anthropologie also makes a similar pair of jeans embellished with pearls in a relaxed boyfriend fit.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment