Wednesday, March 3, 2021

flowy top



We were spoiled with gorgeous weather this past weekend so we headed to the beach.  It was really warm out, but there was a breeze, so I wore this beautiful, flowy top by Free People.  I was drawn to this top because of the pretty colour, but I also love the yoking detail and, of course, the exaggerated sleeves.  This top also comes in black and ivory, which I'm seriously considering ordering because it's the perfect beach top.  It's so lightweight, but the long sleeves keep you warm when the breeze gets a little cooler. 
 
Originally I had the top tied up in the front, but untied it when the breeze started blowing.  I stuck with pastels and paired the purple top with my pink Lack of Color hat.  We did a lot of walking around before we hit the beach so I threw on my Vans, but if I was heading out to dinner, I would pair this outfit with these See By Chloe denim wedge sandals that I recently ordered.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment