Friday, March 5, 2021

friday find: spring jackets





Spring is just around the corner!  I would say spring is my second favourite season for fashion because the weather is all over the place - one day you're wearing shorts (either with a tee, or a sweater) and one day you have to wear a jacket, but that's what I love about it!  It makes it fun dressing up every day.  I especially love a colourful spring jacket.  The BLANKNYC Utility Jacket and Madewell Military Jacket, above, are so pretty!  I just scooped up this pretty purple and yellow Free People Jacket, which is currently on sale!  It'll be perfect for those breezy beach nights.
 
 
 
A denim jacket, to me, is a must-have for spring.  I love throwing one over a floral dress!  A few years ago I purchased this MSGM Ruffle Trimmed Denim Jacket, which I paired with a white tee and denim skirt, a spring combo that never fails.  I also love pairing a denim jacket with a striped tee, another spring classic.  I paired an oversized denim jacket with a striped peplum tee on the blog here.  FARM Rio has become a new favourite brand of mine so I love their collaboration with Levi's, especially their Ex Boyfriend Trucker, above.  I love the crystal fringe trim on this Free People Denim BomberThis ZARA Cropped Oversized Jacket is under $50!  I love the puff sleeves on this Rails Denim Jacket.  Although I tend to stay away from black clothes, I love the simplicity of this black Free People denim jacket.  I also love the simplicity of this white Topshop Crop Denim Jacket.  
 
If I were to purchase a black jacket for spring, it would have to have some unique details.  I'm loving this Elan Studded Cotton Jacket.  I love the lace details on this ivory Free People jacket.  I'm obsessing over this Isabel Marant Étoile Cotton Padded Jacket.  Normally I think of fall when it comes to corduroy, but this corduroy hooded bomber jacket from Urban Outfitters looks lightweight and comfy!

Happy (spring jacket) shopping!
Mx

1 comment: