Monday, March 22, 2021

patchwork

 



 
 
 

When I first saw this dress on the LoveShackFancy site, I thought it was one of the most gorgeous dresses I had ever seen!  So when I saw it on sale at Net-A-Porter, I couldn't believe my luck that my size was still available!  (There are a few sizes left!)  The patchwork is SO pretty.  I love the mixed floral prints and the touch of gingham.  I love the pops of pink!  This beautiful dress is made of silk so it's really light and flowy.  You can't help but twirl around wearing it!  I had also just finished watching Bridgerton the night before so that probably had something to do with it, ha.  Of course, I paired it with my pink Lack of Color hat!

I'm always drawn to patchwork pieces.  I just ordered this Free People Patchwork Top, which is quite similar to this dress, but more casual.  I'll be sharing this Free People patchwork mini dress on the blog soon!  I'm coveting these Free People patchwork-inspired harem shortsThis Bliss and Mischief Patchwork Denim Mini Skirt is so cute.  How pretty is this Sea Patchwork Quilted Top, or these Olivia Rubin patchwork pantsThis English Factory Patchwork Babydoll Dress would be perfect for a picnic!  I'm loving this patchwork eyelet kimono and this patchwork print midi skirt from Urban Outfitters.

Happy (patchwork) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment