Friday, March 19, 2021

friday find: anthropologie spring sale


 
Happy Friday!  Anthropologie is having a big sale this weekend - 20% the entire site/store (with some exclusions)!  I scooped up this gorgeous Sachin & Babi embroidered blouse, above.  I love anything embroidered.  I also scooped up these embroidered shorts and these embroidered shorts in 'Blue Cloud'.  I own this embroidered maxi dress, which doesn't have the best reviews, but I really like it.  I'll be sharing it on the blog in the near future!  I'm also a sucker for a romper, so I scooped up this beautiful paisley-printed romper (I'm also a sucker for a balloon sleeve!).  I'm coveting these Farm Rio embroidered denim shorts I'm also eyeing these white Driftwood embroidered denim shorts and these Driftwood floral embroidered shorts
 
Anthropologie always has the most gorgeous pieces.  This ruffled lace blouse and this kimono are so pretty.  I'm obsessed with Farm Rio, but I had just ordered a couple of blouses, otherwise I'd be ordering this ruffled midi dress or this maxi dress (it's available in petite sizes!).  This Farm Rio Fruit Basket Pajama Set is adorable!  I'm loving these beaded sandals and these embroidered sandals.  I'm coveting these colorblocked sandals!  And how pretty are these sandals with blooming florals?  I love a colorful pair of jeans like these EDWIN Bree High-Rise Slim Straight Jeans in 'Canary'.

If you're looking for a spring jacket, this Priya Quilted Shirt Jacket is so pretty.  I'm also loving this camo utility coat (I love the floral trim!).
 
Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment