Wednesday, March 17, 2021

pink falaise floral


I love a flowy dress, but I especially love a flowy, floral dress.  But a pink, flowy, floral dress?  The perfect dress, IMO.  This MISA Los Angeles Johanna Dress is SO pretty and very comfy to wear.  It's easy-breezy and perfect for spring.  I love the vibrant pink colour and the balloon sleeves.  The sleeves are not your typical balloon sleeves though.  MISA Los Angeles describes them as 'sculpted'.  They add a fun flare.  I paired the beautiful pink dress with my pink Lack of Color hat and wedge sandals. 
 
MISA Los Angeles also has a mini dress and a babydoll dress available in this pink 'Falaise Floral' print.  I'm also loving this MISA Los Angeles Katja Dress, although it's polyester and might not breathe as well if you live somewhere hot.  I've been saying lately that I normally stay away from black for spring, but this MISA Los Angeles sleeveless floral dress is making me rethink things.  This MISA Los Angeles black maxi dress is also gorgeous.  (I'm also loving this MISA Los Angeles cold shoulder mini dress.)  I love the paisley print on this dress.
 
Free People makes a similar dress to the one I'm wearing.  There's also a lighter pink version.  ASOS also has a similar dress for a budget-friendlier price, plus they're offering 25% off $50+ today!

Other flowy, floral dresses I'm loving:

coolchange Adelyn Dress Floral (love an off-the-shoulder dress!)
 
I ordered this Free People Cassis Printed Chiffon Dress and the 'Rust Combo' is so gorgeous!  Sadly, it was too long on me.  This Free People Wonderland Floral Maxi is also gorgeous.

Happy (floral dress) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment