Wednesday, March 24, 2021

cutie pie romper


 

I love a romper (also referred to as a playsuit).  I have worn too many to count over the years on the blog!  I don't know what it is about a romper, but they're effortless and usually have the sweetest details.  Yes, a dress is also effortless, but a romper feels... less formal.  I also love a jumpsuit (obsessing over this Cleobella one), but maybe love rompers so much because jumpsuits are usually too long on me.  I was drawn to this Free People Cutie Pie Romper's floral embroidery and ruffled shoulder.  I also love the back tie closure.  This romper comes in 2 other colours!

I have also purchased this Free People Beyond Obsessed Romper in Lace Fern, which I'm planning to pair with these adorable Jeffrey Campbell Picnic Platform Sandals, which I'll share on the blog soon(!), and this Anthropologie Lissa Romper (I love a paisley print!).  
 
Below are some other rompers I'm coveting:

Free People Nova Romper (love it in the 'Cherry Combo'!)
Spell Sundown Romper (in this case, I opted for the mini dress, which I'll share on the blog tomorrow!)

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment