Tuesday, March 9, 2021

color me glad




 
Levi's 501 Crop Jeans (sold out, similar here and here)

I always gravitate toward bright colors so I have a hard time resisting a colorblock.  This Free People Color Me Glad Pullover is so pretty.  It's perfect for the weather right now - cozy for cooler days but lightweight enough for warmer days.  It would also be great for a breezy beach day, or even beach nights in the summer.  Originally I was thinking of pairing this colorblock pullover with these ivory Levi's 501 shorts, but it was cooler out, so I decided to go in the opposite direction and pair it with these comfy black Levi's.  I was just saying in my last post that I normally stay away from black in the spring/summer, but I love the contrast of the bright colors against the black jeans.  
 
Not as bright, but I'm also loving this Free People colorblock pullover, which is available in 4 different color combos.  I'm obsessing over this LoveShackFancy Isaiah Pullover Sweater.  I'm also loving anything and everything by Olivia Rubin, like this pullover, this colorblock sweatshirt and this colorblock turtleneck.  
 
Some other colorful pullovers I'm eyeing:

 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment