Thursday, March 11, 2021

stripes & florals (rainbow sweater edition)



For Love & Lemons Shorts (sold out, similar here, love these Farm Rio Embroidered Denim Shorts)

I love mixing prints.  I've been mixing prints since I started posting outfits on this blog back in 2013!  Stripes and florals are my go-to, but I also love mixing either print with polka dots, plaid, or even an animal print!  This pretty Farm Rio Rainbow Sweater definitely makes a statement on its own, but rather than pair it with plain denim cutoffs, I paired it with these pretty For Love & Lemons peony-printed shorts (originally paired with a solid orange sweater on the blog here).  Of course, I pulled the entire look together with my pink Lack of Color hat! 
 
This colorful striped sweater also pairs well with this Farm Rio Mix Print Midi Skirt, as seen on the Saks' site.

Happy shopping and happy mixing!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment