Thursday, September 24, 2020

pretty pleats & peonies & paperbag shorts


 
 These For Love & Lemons shorts are SO pretty.  I love that they come with a belt, which is detachable (bonus!).  I love a paper bag short, they're so comfortable.  If you love mixing prints like I do, these shorts look great styled with this For Love & Lemons gingham, ruffle blouse.  I styled these peony-printed shorts with an orange Free People sweater.  They would also look great with a pink sweater, which is what I'll style them with next.

Are you a fan of the paperbag style?
 
I'm coveting these Free People paperbag jeans.  I really like the light wash on these paperbag jeans from Madewell.  I love dark denim, but I try to hold off until almost winter to pull those out.  ZARA has paperbag jeans that come in 7 colours and are under $50!  These ZARA paperbag denim shorts are cute and under $40!  The one thing I miss about living in Canada when it comes to fashion is wearing faux leather.  I'm loving these MINKPINK Vegan Leather Realist Shorts and these Amanda Uprichard ones.  I'd definitely be ordering these BB Dakota Vegan Leather Paper Bag Pants.  

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment