Wednesday, August 18, 2021

beyond obsessed


 
 

Free People Beyond Obsessed Romper
 
I am beyond obsessed with West Palm Beach.  We went there for a quick getaway to unwind before the kids started school.  It's one of our favourite places to visit.  It's SO beautiful, laid back and the food is incredible.  Most of our time was spent at the beach (it was not packed, unlike our beaches here in North Florida, which was so nice).  We also love strolling down Worth Avenue and around Rosemary Square.  I packed easy-breezy dresses, cotton tops and this Free People Beyond Obsessed Romper.  I love rompers.  They're so easy to throw on and comfy to move around in.  It was also super windy by the beach so I was lucky I wore it!  
 
This Free People romper is available in 6 colours and only $68!  I originally purchased it in green, which I love, but I don't think the colour suits me.  So when I saw this colour pop up online, I immediately scooped it up.  It's such a fun colour to wear and I'm now on the hunt for more clothes in this shade.  I love the babydoll style (to make room for all of the tacos and to help keep cool in the heat) and the exaggerated sleeves.

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. This bright and bright dress is very eye-catching.

    Summer is here, and I'm starting to prepare summer-related fashions. Wholesale7 store has cheap swimsuits, solid color split blazer and skirt set, sandals, bags package etc.

    ReplyDelete