Monday, August 9, 2021

pretty blouse & denim cut off shorts


 
 I can't believe how fast this summer flew by.  My kids will be starting school in one week!  I've been so lazy this summer, I'm trying to motivate myself to start getting dressed again since I'll have to leave the house every day starting next week.  This outfit is my go-to summer uniform: a pretty blouse and denim cut off shorts.  Add a hat and a pretty bag and it looks like you really made an effort (but it's very easy to throw together).

FARM Rio has become one of my favourite brands.  Their pieces are SO unique and pretty.  Pink is my favourite colour, but it was the sweet ruffles (and puff sleeves) that drew me to this top.  (Speaking of pink tops, I had also ordered this pretty FARM RIO floral top, which is still available in some sizes!)  I paired the pink wrap top with my pink Lack of Color Hat and pink Gucci bag, but the denim cut offs and Vans keep the outfit from being overly sweet.

Below are some other eye-catching tops that I'm currently coveting that would go great with a pair of denim cut offs:


I also just purchased this LoveShackFancy Prezia Top that I can't wait to share on the blog soon!  I'm also loving this LoveShackFancy plaid crop top (or grab this similar River Island top for only $40!).
 
You can also check out my post on floral and puff sleeve blouses, here!
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment