Friday, August 6, 2021

friday find: shopbop summer sale


Happy Friday!  I love this time of year, when summer clothes start to go on sale to make room for fall clothes.  This Pitusa Rainbow Ruffle Mini Dress, above, is so pretty and currently 20% off!  This similar Olivia Rubin Emilie Dress is currently 40% off!  SZ Blockprints pieces are so unique and pretty.  I love the floral print on this SZ Blockprints Tier Dress.

 
This LoveShackFancy Lanya Top, above, is so pretty and currently 40% off!  This Free People floral top, which I own, is also currently 40% off.  I'm also loving this floral Banjanan Andrea Top.


I love a platform sandal.  These Sam Edelman Kerin Platform Sandals, above, are now under $100!  I'm also loving these simple, white K. Jacques Irina SandalsThese Isabel Marant Malay Sandals are so colouful and gorgeous and now 70% off!
 

 Shopbop also has a lot of swimwear on sale.  I'm loving this Sold & Striped The Bailey One Piece Swimsuit, above.

You can shop all Shopbop sale items here.
 
Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment