Tuesday, March 3, 2020

shopbop spring event

The Marc Jacobs The Jogger Sneakers
English Factory Tie Dye Braided Belt Dress
Amanda Uprichard Marisol Top
LoveShackFancy Luca Dress
Faithfull the Brand Ira Mini Dress
Madewell Perfect Vintage Jeans
ASH Power Sandals
Dolce Vita Zyda Sandals
MOTHER Looker Ankle Fray Skinny Jeans
Line & Dot James Tie Back Sweater
Free People Amelia Slouchy Trucker Jacket





















Stuart Weitzman Merinda Block Sandals
The Marc Jacobs The Soft Shot 21 Crossbody Bag
Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans

























The Shopbop spring event is here!!  This event takes place every March where you can save up to 25% off everything (some exclusions apply) using code SPRING!  I'm eyeing everything from a new pair of sandals to a pretty blouse.  As you will probably notice, everything I've picked out is lightly coloured (if not white).  I'm loving all of the pastels and ruffles.  How pretty is the Free People Abigail Victorian Top?  It also comes in black, but I always gravitate toward anything other than black, especially for spring.  I own a pair of AGOLDE Parker Vintage Cutoff Shorts (as seen on the blog here) and they are my absolute favourite so I'm always excited to see a new colour.  A denim jacket is always a must for spring IMO.  I love the casual fit of the Free People Trucker Jacket.  It makes it easier to wear over anything from a sweater to a floral dress.  I think everyone should own a white knit sweater and a pair of white jeans.  I love pairing them together for a fresh look!  Add a pair of neutral booties, white sneakers, or a neutral (or pastel-coloured!) sandal.  Or add a pretty pastel-coloured bag for a pop of colour.  I'm obsessing over the The Marc Jacobs Crossbody Bag!

I'd love to hear what you scored at the Shopbop sale!  Comment below!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment