Wednesday, March 25, 2020

mustard springs





Last week we had gorgeous weather and it was bittersweet of course with everything that's going on.  We've been practicing social distancing since school was cancelled, but after days spent indoors, we decided to head to the park parking lot so that our kids could ride their bikes and get some fresh air.  I wore this cute Flynn Skye floral romper.  I love rompers and even though I probably am too old to wear a romper, I will never stop ha.  They're just so easy to slip on and head out the door.  I love that you can wear this romper with sleeves or off-the-shoulder.

Thank you to my 10 yo son who took these pictures.  It seems strange to take pictures/blog these days but taking pictures has been keeping my son occupied (more posts to come) and getting dressed has been keeping me sane.  Plus, of course, I ordered a lot of clothes days before the close of school, etc.

Stay safe,
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment