Monday, March 2, 2020

spring floral dress



Every spring I purchase at least one floral dress.  Free People is usually my go-to.  You can just throw on one of their dresses and feel (and look) put together.  This Petit Fours Mini Dress, which also comes in ivory, is perfect for spring because it has long sleeves but it's lightweight.  I paired this beautiful floral dress with Dolce Vita booties (that are now almost 50% off!) and my go-to Lack of Color hat.  This dress ties at the back and has an opening, which is that special Free People touch.  You could even wear it backwards (as seen on the ASOS site)!

Other floral dresses by Free People that I'm eyeing for spring:



Free People Feeling Groovy Midi Dress
Free People Iris Floral Long Sleeve Midi Dress

Free People Free Swinging Tunic Dress

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment