Friday, February 28, 2020

fuzzy pink cardigan




Spring is in the air!  Well, it comes and goes.  But cardigans are here to stay and they're everywhere!  They're the perfect piece for transitioning into spring with and especially perfect for this all-over-the-place weather we've been having here in South Carolina.  I'm loving the feminine and intricate details of the cardigans I've been seeing.  I'm obsessed with the heart motif on this LoveShackFancy cardigan and love all the pretty colours of this Free People Dreaming Again Cardi.  This fuzzy cardigan from Urban Outfitters, which comes in 4 colours, looks SO cozy.  The yellow one looks so pretty!  I love the ruffles and crocheted flowers on this ZARA cardigan and the balloon sleeves on this ZARA cardigan.

I immediately fell in love with the For Love & Lemons Chateau Short Sleeve Cardigan I'm wearing as soon as I saw it.  Fuzzy?  Pink?  Puff sleeve?  Sold!  I love how bright the pink is, which is my favourite shade of pink.  For Love and Lemons has become a favourite of mine for knits and I'm especially loving their cardigans.  I love the hand-embroidered pink flowers on this cropped cardigan, as well as the oversized version.  I love the heart-shaped enamel eyelets on this peach cropped cardigan (they even have matching adorable knit shorts!).  The cardi I'm wearing has a matching cami (sold separately).  I love a sweater set, which is also a big trend for spring.  I'm obsessing over this teal floral crop cardigan and tank top by 4SI3NNA.  I'm also loving this cardigan and shorts combo and this cropped knit cardigan and knit top combo from ZARA.  

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment