Thursday, March 5, 2020

flutter sleeve



We had such beautiful weather recently so we took full advantage and headed to the park (where most of my 'photoshoots' take place).  I wore this Spell flutter sleeve playdress.  I love the colour and print of this dress, but was really drawn to the flutter sleeves.  This dress is 'part 70's glamour, part bohemian dream and the perfect dress for sun-drenched days and balmy nights'.  I'm a sucker for anything 'boho', as you could probably tell if you've been reading my blog.  And I love 70's fashion.  (I will always love a flare jean and a peasant blouse.)  This dress was a no-brainer for me.

Speaking of peasant blouses, Spell is having a 4-day sale on sale items (an extra 20% off, using code SOS20!) and I scored this beautiful Spell blouse.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment