Friday, February 12, 2021

friday find: crochet sweater



Happy Friday!  How beautiful is this sweater from Anthropologie?  I recently came across it and purchased it immediately.  I have always gravitated to crochet pieces.  (I remember obsessing over this Spell & The Gypsy Collective Crochet top, but unfortunately it was too cropped for me.)  
 
This sent me down a crochet rabbit hole.  
 
I'm obsessing over this Farm Rio Renata Crochet Mini Dress.  I'm loving this Crystal Crochet Skirtall, this Gift of Crochet Top and these Border Crochet Flare Pants, all available at Free People.  This multicolored, striped Free People crochet sweater, as well as this white crochet sweater, are on sale at ASOS!  This Sea Farrah Crochet Sweater is also on sale (and also comes in pink!).  How cute is this ZARA crochet bag?  I love the ruffles!  Or these bags from Urban Outfitters?  I'm also eyeing this crochet robe.

This Tularosa Ohana Crochet Cardigan is so pretty and perfect for spring.  This Lovers + Friends Flower Power crochet skirt would make a great beach cover up (there's also a matching crop top!). 

Happy (crochet) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment