Thursday, February 18, 2021

spring dreaming: floral dress & white boots




I've been cleaning up my photos in my iPhone and came across this outfit, which is probably one of my favourite outfits I've ever worn.  A floral dress, especially a pink floral dress, plus white boots is the ultimate spring outfit IMO.  (A floral blouse & denim shorts is a close second, which is an outfit I wore with these Matisse boots on the blog here.)  
 
This Spell Mystic Midi Dress is so pretty.  Unfortunately, it's from a few drops ago and almost sold out everywhere, but I've linked some other floral dresses below!  (I'm also loving the Mystic Romper, which basically looks like a dress.  I recently purchased this Spell Rae Midi Dress, which I'll share on the blog soon!  I love the ditsy floral print, which is similar to a Madewell dress I've linked below.)
 
Now onto these white boots.  I had been looking for a long time for the perfect white boots.  I contemplated getting these Dr. Martens 2976 Quad Chelsea Boots, but after being unsuccessful with the fit of these Dr. Martens Jadon Lace-Up Boots, I decided to keep looking, even though I love the contrast of Doc Martens against a pretty, floral dress.  But then I came across these Matisse vegan boots on the Free People site.  I hesitated ordering them at first because they're only $70 and I usually find boots under $100 and/or 'faux leather' boots hard as a rock, but these are very soft and comfortable!  I realized my love for them when I was scrolling through my photos and saw several mirror pics wearing these boots.
 
Below are some other pretty floral dresses I'm eyeing for spring:
 

I've created a Pinterest board (which I haven't used in a while but am going to start again) dedicated to floral dresses for spring and will keep adding more as I come across them!
 
Happy (floral dress) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment