Friday, February 26, 2021

friday find: chloé mini bag



Happy Friday!  Today's find is the Chloé Mini Tess Bag.  I came across this gorgeous bag in the latest issue of InStyle Magazine and instantly fell in love.  It's perfect for spring/summer!  I'm also coveting this Chloe Mini Drew Cross Body Backpack.  I love a denim bag and it's SO cute!  I'm also loving this Gucci x Ken Scott Print GG Marmont Super Mini Bag.  The bright floral print is so pretty! 
 
I love a mini bag.  It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I'm so petite, but also because I have had back pain practically my entire life.  I also don't wear makeup and my kids are no longer toddlers so I don't need to carry a lot - my phone, wallet, keys and some lip balm and I'm good to go.  I purchased the Gucci Marmont Super Mini Bag last fall (as seen on the blog here), but I mostly carry my Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini Backpack (as seen on the blog here) because I love having my hands free.  Bonus, mini bags are more budget-friendlier (comparatively speaking).  This Chloé mini bag is under $400!
 
Happy (mini bag) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment