Friday, February 19, 2021

friday find: spring cardi


 
Happy Friday!  I can't help but be in spring-mode since it's been mostly mild here, along with all the rain we've been getting, so I've been on the hunt for some spring pieces.  This Show Me Your Mumu Good Karma Cardi grabbed my attention immediately.  It's an instant mood booster!  I love a striped knit, bubble sleeves and a pop of colour so this cardi checks off all of the boxes for me.  I would pair this colourful cardi with a pair of cutoffs and white Vans!
 
Cardigans are the perfect transition piece, if not the perfect piece period.  You can throw them over anything (a cami, a tee, a turtleneck, etc.).  I especially love them thrown over a dress, as seen on the blog here and here.     
 
I have found so many pretty cardigans that's it's hard to choose just one!  I love the floral embroidery on this Glamorous Cable Cardigan and how pretty is this pink Glamorous Lace Collar Cardigan?  I love the bold floral print of this '60s-style cardigan by 525 (I can't decide which colour I like better!).  I'm obsessing over this LoveShackFancy oversized cardigan (I love the adorable cherry, strawberry and floral patches!).  There's also a cropped version.  I love the floral print on this LoveShackFancy cardiganThis MANGO Embossed Contrasting Knit Cardigan is super unique and cool.  This pastel yellow cable knit cardigan from ASOS, which is only $40(!), would be perfect for Easter.  I love the delicateness of this ZARA Floral Jacquard Knit Cardigan.  How pretty are the buttons on this ZARA Jewel Bow Button Cardigan?  I love the pompom details on this ZARA knit cardigan and the pretty lilac colour of this ZARA cardigan.  You can never go wrong with a simple ivory cable knit cardigan.  I'm obsessing over this Eleven Six Charlie Chevron Stripe Cardigan, which is not as budget-friendly.

Anthropologie is currently having a sale on tops!  I'm eyeing this floral cardigan, which comes with a removable belt, this ruffled cardigan (the orange colour is so pretty) and this ombré duster cardigan, which immediately makes me think of Easter.
 
Happy (cardi) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment