Wednesday, February 27, 2019

warm sun



Free People Nightingale Cardi (avail in 3 colours);

After about a week of rain and gloominess, the sun finally came out!  Not only did it come out, but it was gorgeous out.  This Free People Nightingale Cardi is basically sunshine in a sweater.  I've always been a fan of yellow so I'm very happy it's been a 'trend'.  This cardi will keep you warm like the sun, which helps when there's no sun to be found.  Cardigans are great transition pieces - they can be thrown on for added warmth, but taken off when the sun warms up the air.  I threw this cardi over a denim slip dress that I bought at Aritzia, which I will be living in this spring/summer.  Pair it with a white tee underneath or wear it as is.  It's one of those dresses you just throw on and go.  Just like this cardigan.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment