Monday, February 11, 2019

zip



Free People We The Free Nikala Tee (avail in 9 colours; red on sale here);
Lack of Color Zulu Rancher (also here);
Prada Sunglasses

I was not expecting much from this Free People top, but because it was on sale at ASOS, I purchased it in red (above) and green (out of stock, found it here).  This tee definitely exceeded my expectations!  It's very comfy to wear and I love that you can wear it with the zipper down or up (I prefer down because I love anything off-the-shoulder).  This is a must-have tee.  It comes in 9 colours on the Free People site (I might even pick myself up another colour - or two!).  It's the perfect tee for layering now (i.e., with a cardigan) and for transitioning into spring with (it's not too heavy and not too thin).

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment