Tuesday, February 19, 2019

grandpa sweater / mixing brown & black




Lack of Color Zulu Rancher (also here)

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!  The weather has been so bonkers here (one week we'll get weather in the mid-20s (high 70s in F) and then it'll go back down to the single digits (somewhere between 30-40 degrees in F - you'd think I would have figured out the C to F conversion by now having lived in the States for almost 4 years, but I don't).  So I've been hesitating to buy more sweaters, but the deals have been too good.  This Free People Grandpa Sweater is one of the sweaters I picked up.  I love the oversized fit and contrast trim.  It's quite cozy, so on one of the warm(er) days I paired it with a denim skirt and booties.  I think there used to be a 'rule' not to mix brown and black, but I love them paired together.

Here are some other Free People sweaters on sale that I've been eyeing:

 Fluffy Fox Sweater
Taffy Sweater Cardi
Eleven Sweater (wearing it on the blog in blue here)
City Stroll Pullover (love the colour!)
Keep A Secret Cashmere Tunic

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment