Monday, March 4, 2019

oversized sweatshirt




Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here)

I love a good sweatshirt.  Being a stay-at-home mom, I basically live in a sweatshirt.  I prefer an oversized one because I like a sweatshirt I can move around in.  I love this ZARA Contrasting Oversized Sweatshirt.  I mean, it has denim on the back!  I paired the sweatshirt with a pair of black FRAME skinny jeans because I like the added contrast, but I plan on going full on Canadian tuxedo with it (i.e., blue denim on blue denim).

Here are some other oversized sweatshirts I'm eyeing (or own):

FRIENDS Logo Crew-Neck Sweatshirt (my favourite sweatshirt, I own 3 of them!);
Free People High Road Pullover (comes in 4 colours);
ZARA Soft Feel Sweatshirt (basic, but I love the colour);

 Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment