Monday, March 25, 2019

springtime romper



Lack of Color Zulu Rancher (also here)

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know I love a good romper.  I think I'll still be wearing a romper when I'm 60 years old.  They're so easy to thrown on and who doesn't want easy?  Plus, I'm petite so they work better for me than jumpsuits (although I am obsessing over this jumpsuit by Sanctuary, this one by Faithfull the Brand, this one by Show Me Your Mumu and this one by All Things Mochi).

This past weekend was gorgeous (yay, spring!) so we headed down to the Swamp Rabbit Trail.  I threw on this Free People romper because it's SO comfortable and perfect for a spring day.  Because of the long walk, I slipped on my white Vans, otherwise I would pair this flowy romper with a gladiator sandal or a pair of booties, depending on the time of day.  I also threw on my new favourite Lack of Color Hat that I can't stop wearing.  I thought if it was breezy, the wool would at least keep me warm.

I purchased this romper late last year so it may be limited in stock.  I'm also loving these new styles for spring:

Apiece Apart Mariol Denim Romper, $345;
Winston White Blakeley Romper, $150;
Free People Redondo Romper, $60;
MINKPINK Lazy Daze Romper, $89;
Blue Life Boho Ballerina Romper, $185;
Kos Resort Eyelet Romper, $128;
Jen's Pirate Booty Chrysanthemum Romper, $150 (comes in 5 colours!);
Sundress Mimi Gingham Romper, $156;
Madewell Wrap-Front Romper in Prairie Posies, $148;
ZARA Printed Rustic Jumpsuit, $49.9;
ASOS Design Petite Broderie Frill Sleeve Tie Front Peplum Romper, $51
ASOS Design Shirred Romper with Frill Sleeve, $40

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. I love the sleeves, embroidery, drape, styling, look of the fabric and colour of that Free People Dancing in the Waves Romper! You look fabulous wearing it in these lovely outfit photos.
    That's quite a list of fashionable rompers from a lot of different retailers you linked above!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete