Wednesday, March 6, 2019

biker short


ZARA Embroidered Top (love this, this and this one);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here)

When I first saw that biker shorts were a trend, I thought it was a joke.  And then I started to see it more and more and thought, oh no.  I was not on board.  At all.  But then of course Free People made a denim version and it brought me back to my pedal pusher wearing days, which are actually available here at Anthropologie and here at Shopbop, so I thought I would give them a try.  Only because they were denim.  I will definitely not be rocking the spandex kind.  Except maybe at the gym (I love these leopard print ones).  You will not see me rocking spandex biker shorts with heels, I promise you that.  (I am, however, feeling these faux leather ones by Blank Denim.)  I'm really happy with these Free People denim biker shorts.  They are basically just long shorts and perfect for those days where you just do not feel like rocking short shorts.  I paired these biker shorts with a black and white embroidered top I purchased at Zara last summer.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment