Thursday, October 27, 2016

gypsy dancer baby doll








525 America Cardigan (similar here, love this star print one and this one looks SO cozy);

Free People is my favourite brand, but Spell is a close second.  Their pieces are SO beautiful and perfect for this time of year in the South.  I was eyeing the Gypsy Dancer Blouse because I love the one I blogged about earlier this week so much, but then came across this baby doll dress.  I've been looking for that perfect floral dress for fall that you can layer with and immediately knew this was the one.  (Spell pieces sell super quick so I added to cart as fast as I could!  I also ordered the Folklore Blouse and sadly it's already sold out, but they have a 'back in stock notification'.)  Right now we're in that in-between weather where it's cool in the mornings and breezy in the evenings, but hot in the daytime.  The short sleeves and flowy vibe of this baby doll dress are perfect for day, but then you can throw on a cardigan (I love a boyfriend cardigan) and boots to keep you warm.  I considered booties, but when I can get away with wearing them, I will always choose these Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment