Wednesday, February 10, 2021

red coral






 
Matisse Vegan Ranch Boot (available in 4 colours)

I wore this outfit on Christmas Eve and I realized it's more of a Valentine's Day outfit so I held off on posting it ha.  All of my 'festive clothing' were for colder weather and I was not expecting it to be so mild that day.  Not that I was complaining!  This Spell & The Gypsy Collective Love Story Blouse is so pretty!  It's perfect for Valentine's Day.  I mean, it's called the Love Story blouse for a reason!  As I said in my Valentine's Day edit (and a few other times on the blog), I love mixing red and pink together.  This red coral blouse does the mixing for you!  Pair the blouse with the matching skirt for an extra romantic look, or keep it simple with a pair of jeans.  This pretty print also comes in a boho dress and a strappy midi dress
 
I paired the blouse with my pink Lack of Color hat because it's pretty much the only hat that I wear these days, but I love that it brings out the pink in the blouse.  To keep the outfit on the lighter side, I paired the entire outfit with these very comfy, white Matisse Vegan Ranch Boots that I purchased at Free People, which are under $100!

Happy shopping and Happy Valentine's Day!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment