Wednesday, February 17, 2021

pink flare jeans



Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day/long weekend!  As soon as I saw these pink Free People jeans, I thought they would be perfect for Valentine's Day (let's be honest, I would've purchased them anyway).  We were planning on heading to a park where we like to hang out, or drive around St. Augustine and head to the beach, if it was warmer, but we had thunderstorms on and off for the past week so we didn't end up leaving the house.
 
 I have always loved flare jeans.  I remember living in a pair of corduroy ones in college.  Most recently, I was obsessed with a pair of embroidered Free People flare jeans, as seen on the blog here, here and here (among many other times).  But once they became too tight on me, it took me a few years to find a pair to replace them.  Also, I had since moved to the States and no longer near my MIL, who used to hem pants for me.  Then I came across these Free People Ray of Sunshine Cord Flare Jeans, as seen on the blog here, which are back in stock (yay!), and could not resist them.  It also helped that because I cut my own hair during this pandemic, I decided I could probably cut my own jeans too, which I did and was quite impressed with myself, ha!  Now I'll never shy away from a flare jean!
 
Regardless of Valentine's Day, I have a slight obsession with pink so I could not resist buying these pink jeans (although they are more 'mauve' than the bright pink I was expecting).  They are super comfortable.  I paired the jeans with a casual thermal top but, because of my love of pink, I have no shortage of sweaters and tops to pair with these beauties.  I recently purchased this cute Free People tee (now on sale!), which pairs well with them.  If you really love colour like I do, these jeans also go well with this Farm Rio Rainbow Striped Sweater.  I will definitely be living in these pink jeans for the next couple of months (until it becomes deathly hot here in Florida)! 
 
Are you a fan of flare jeans?  If you're not a fan of pink, these flare jeans come in 19 other colours!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment