Tuesday, January 12, 2021

flare jeans

 



Free People has the best flare jeans.  I am obsessing over these velvet ones, especially in pink.  Also, how fun are these floral ones?  I used to own a pair of Free People flare jeans that I was obsessed with.  I wore them on the blog here styled with a striped sweater, here styled with a billowy blouse, here styled with a lace-up top and here styled with a faux shag coat (among many other times).  Unfortunately, they no longer fit :(

But, alas, I found these amazing cord flare jeans to take their place.  They are SO comfy.  (Unfortunately they're out of stock, but I'd keep an eye out for restocks.  I also linked some similar ones above!)  I loved the embroidered detail on my last pair of flare jeans so maybe I was holding out on finding a pair with a little flare (sorry).  (Or maybe it's because I'm petite, but I decided to hem i.e., cut these myself - thanks, 2020!)  I love the color blocked graphic on the back.  They're so unique!  I also love the touch of pink, which means I could pair it with my favourite pink Lack of Color hat.  I paired the flare jeans with a simple thermal top, which I had styled on the blog here with velvet skinny jeans.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment