Tuesday, January 26, 2021

winter white






 Free People Sadie Denim Tunic (available in 4 colours)

Typically when I wear 'winter white', it consists of a white sweater and white jeans, but it was so gorgeous out yesterday, I took advantage and wore this Free People denim tunic.  I love the ruffle details!  This denim tunic is so light and airy, you can't help but twirl around in it!  It's so comfy to wear.  It's perfect for a day at the beach, chilling in your backyard, or running errands.

I have always loved wearing an all-white outfit, especially in the winter.  I love mixing white and cream for a little contrast (i.e., a pair of white jeans, paired with a cream knit sweater).  I love a 'winter white' sweaterdress (this Free People Free Fall Sweater Maxi Dress looks SO cozy!), or a 'winter white' knit skirt (like this Tularosa Cozy Ivy Mini Skirt).  Below are some other 'winter white' pieces I'm loving:
 
ZARA Premium Marine Straight Jeans (love the floral print!)
 
If you love fringe as much as I do... 
 
 
If you love a ruffle as much as I do... 


Happy (winter white) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment