Monday, January 7, 2019

fringe sweater



Over the holidays, we took a road trip to Ottawa for a day of shopping (well, mostly eating).  I wore this Line & Dot fringe sweater, which I am obsessed with!  As soon as I saw it, I ordered it immediately.  I love a cable knit sweater, especially in white, and the fringe detail makes it so unique and fun.  I wore it with a pair of 7FAM skinny jeans and my go-to UGG boots, which are a must IMO when you live in/visit Canada.  Of course, another must-have for me has always been a toque/beanie.  We went to the mall the first day we arrived in Canada and I headed straight to Aritzia.  They had exactly what I was looking for.  This toque/beanie is super soft and definitely kept me warm(er).  It comes in a variety of colours too!  If I still lived in Canada, I definitely would've picked up a few.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment