Wednesday, January 16, 2019

colourful coat


 
I'm obsessed with this Mango Faux Fur Jacket by dRA.  As per my previous post, it is SO soft!  But mostly I love the colour.  It's rare for me to buy a black coat in the winter because I do not like the cold so I need anything that'll help with the whole leaving-the-house thing.

Exhibit A: red coat;
Exhibit B: blue coat;
Exhibit C: pink coat;
Exhibit D: green coat; and
Exhibit E: animal print coat.  Okay, this is not colourful per se, but how gorgeous is it?

Basically what I'm trying to say is black is boring (not that I don't think everyone should own a classic black coat).  I even recently bought this burgundy I.AM.GIA coat (purchased here, also avail here in 4 colours), but ended up giving it to my sister because she loved it.  But I also purchased it in red, which is avail here for under $50! 

Back to this mango faux fur coat.  It's technically called a 'jacket', but to me a jacket is for spring or fall.  In the winter, you need a coat.  To me, this is cozy enough to be considered a coat.  The other night I paired it with my just-as-colourful Madewell sweater and a pair of UGG boots for some extra coziness.  Perfect outfit to brighten up a gloomy evening.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment