Monday, February 1, 2016

leopard print faux fur jacket of my dreams







Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was somewhat warm, but I was still able to wear my new jacket.  I have been looking for this jacket my whole life.  I've always wanted a leopard print jacket but every one I kept coming across just didn't seem right (the colours were off, it wasn't my style, etc...).  (I saw one on the Free People site but it was sold out in my size and I couldn't find it anywhere.  I was super bummed.)  Then I came across this one and I immediately knew it was the one for me (and then I stalked it until it went on sale since I'm not supposed to be spending money for the next couple of months).  I love the shape of it and the colours are spot on (literally).  It's not too heavy, which is perfect for living in the South.  I immediately thought of pairing it with all black, even though it's not something I wear often.  It would also look great with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans and a white tee which is what I'll be pairing it with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment