Friday, February 12, 2016

#OOTD / floral & lace

spring

Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by this beautiful For Love & Lemons crop top (also here and here - it's selling out fast, but it also comes in a blouse, a mini dress and a maxi dress!)  It has everything you need for a spring top: florals, lace and cut out shoulders (a huge trend).  I just scored a dark denim skirt on sale, but I love this one because of the light colour, which is also perfect for spring.  I'm obsessed with the jean version of this skirt (people have mixed feelings about the kick flare trend, but I love it), but because this top is cropped I went with the skirt so you can wear it higher on your waist.  I love a clog sandal and red accessories add the perfect touch.

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment