Monday, February 22, 2016

overalls, a white tee & a cardigan


 {overalls: Madewell (sold out online, similar here and love these);
tee: GAP (similar); necklace: Guess (old);
hat: Brixton; sunglasses: Prada}

I was hesitant about the overall trend because I'm petite (I've done the short version many times, but have not worn long ones in years), but these Madewell ones fit great and are super comfortable.  I'm now even thinking about getting their spring ones (tagged above) and I love the idea of pairing them with a white button-up.  I wanted to pair these with a striped chunky knit sweater, but it was really warm this weekend so I paired them with a simple white tee.  Adding a boyfriend cardigan is perfect for when there's a bit of a breeze.

Hope everyone has a great week!
-Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment