Friday, February 5, 2016

#OOTD

cozy cool

Happy Friday!  This week's #OOTD features a sweater or 'jumper' I've had my eye on, but I couldn't decide which colour I love more so I styled them both.  This burgundy colour is so beautiful (also love this and this sweater).  Since it's cropped and has full sleeves, I went with a pair of straight high-waisted jeans rather than a flare.  They're a bit slouchy, which is perfect for the weekend.  I was going to go with sneakers for a more casual look, but I've been eyeing these amazing Valentino booties (budget-friendly pair here and love these).  Plus they would give a petite girl like me some height so I'm not overwhelmed by the voluminous sweater.  And since Valentine's Day is coming up, I went with some heart-shaped pieces and my go-to Prada sunglasses.


neutral


For the cream version, which is the version I originally fell in love with, I paired it with another pair of high-waisted jeans, but in white because I love wearing bright neutrals for the winter.  The boots are a budget-friendlier version of the Valentino ones (they also come in black).  I went with this beautiful Loeffler Randall bag to keep the look clean and added some delicate Gorjana rings, which is my go-to brand for delicate jewellery.

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment