Wednesday, February 10, 2016

blue & bundled


sweater: Central Park West (old, love this one and splurge here and here);
shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors; 
hat: Urban Outfitters (sold out online, similar here); sunglasses: Prada}

Brr.  It's been chilly the past couple of weeks and this past weekend was cold and wet so I didn't get to shoot any new looks.  I shot this look about a month ago and since then we've been in t-shirt and shorts!  Okay, maybe it was one random day.  Either way I was happy I was able to finally wear it since December was so warm, which is when I bought it.  I was drawn to this scarf because I love cobalt and the fact that it's plaid, but it's also SO soft.  I knew immediately I wanted to pair it with this sweater I bought a couple of years ago (last seen here).  I went with white jeans and black accessories to tie in the rest of the colours from the scarf.  A red coat would be a perfect topper.

Don't forget to come back and check out my #OOTD on Friday!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment