Tuesday, January 7, 2014

blue / snow leopard






{sweater: Central Park West; skirt: Zara (similar here); boots: Dolce Vita (old, love these);
beanie: Local Heroes; cuff: Chanel (vintage); sunglasses: Prada}

Nothing better than a cozy, oversized sweater on a (very cold) winter day.  I fell in love with this Central Park West one because of the pattern and texture, but mostly because of the gorgeous colour.  I looooove cobalt.  Especially on people with dark hair (no offence blondies).  I paired it with this great Zara skirt I bought last year even though it's approx. -30 today.  Anytime I wear something black and white, I instantly pull out my vintage Chanel cuff that I love so much.  I like pairing short skirts with flats to tone down the look, especially for work, so I paired it with these amazing Dolce Vita over-the-knee boots.  And because it's super freezing today, I just could not bear to wash my hair so, of course, had to throw on my 'bad hair day' beanie.

Speaking of Dolce Vita boots, I just ordered another pair (see here) with zippers and buckles and I cannot wait for them to arrive!  They have an amazing selection of shoes/boots.

2 comments:

  1. fun look love the hat!

    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute beanie!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete