Sunday, January 19, 2014

neon / stripes



{sweater: Maison Scotch; top: Free People; jeans: GAP; beanie: J.Crew (in-store);
booties: Marc by Marc Jacobs (black, leather version); sunglasses: Prada}

For some reason - maybe it's the magazines I've been receiving in the mail saying, "Spring Trend Preview", or the amazing pink Pierre Hardy pumps I picked up recently - I've been getting really excited for spring.  But then I realize it's only January and spring is not even close.  It's supposed to be around -20 this week so I have to face it, buying spring clothes right now would just be torturing myself.  I was sick over the holidays and was bummed that I didn't get to take advantage of the Boxing Day sales.  I finally ventured over to the mall recently and realized this time of year is better than ever to shop.  I scored this amazing Maison Scotch sweater for over 75% off.  So it's almost a good thing that I got sick over the holidays.  Hey, I'd give up a good meal for fashion any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment