Saturday, April 2, 2016

folk town







wrap bracelet: Coach (old);
gladiator sandals: ZARA (similar here);  
sunglasses: Prada}

We're back from Disney and I'm exhausted.  We ended up stuck in traffic the whole way home, but we had a great time, as always.  We went to the beach before we left and although it was warm, it was super windy.  This dress was flying all over the place!  It's a great dress for a walk on the beach.  I brought it with me to Disney but it was way too hot to wear it.  But I'll be living in this dress all year round.  It's SO comfortable and the print is beautiful.  This dress is supposed to be a midi dress, and I was unsure how it would look on me, but I'm so happy with the way it fits (you could also belt it for more shape).  It's more of a maxi dress on me and I'm perfectly happy with that.  Plus, I have the option of wearing it with flat sandals, which is always a bonus.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun at Disney! Literally my favorite place.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!! love the maxi dress!!
    the new girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind telling me what size you bought?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I bought an XS, my regular size. It fits perfectly except it's longer since I'm only 5'. Hope that helps!

      Delete