Friday, March 25, 2016

#OOTD / blushing beauty

blushing beauty


Today's #OOTD was inspired by Easter.  Blush is such a pretty colour.  You might only pick one of these pieces but I LOVE a monochrome look.  When you do monochrome, you can look really put together, or look like a hot mess.  I don't think you can really do wrong with blush though.  This floral dress is perfect for spring and would be great for Easter.  It's a dress so obviously appropriate for the occasion, but it looks like it would be very comfortable to wear all day.  This BlankNYC jacket is SO pretty (it's under $100!), but it's already heating up in the South so I don't think I'd get much use out of a jacket.  (I'm also obsessing over this AllSaints one, this one and this one is also super pretty.)  I'm more of a cardigan / kimono kind of girl.  I'll be living in this Free People cardigan that I bought last year, which is now on sale!  I'm also obsessing over these mules.  There are so many great mules out there, I'm having a hard time deciding on one pair.  These might be it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend / Easter!  We'll be spending it with my cousin and her family who are coming to visit.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment