Tuesday, March 1, 2016

shopbop spring sale

shopbop spring sale

Shopbop was probably the first online store I ever shopped at and it's still one of my favourites.  I especially love their spring sale where you can save up to 25% off!  Sale ends Saturday and things are going quick!  I've been eyeing a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag for a long time and I finally scooped one up yesterday (if you're on the email list you get to shop a day early).  I chose this sage version because I love pastels, but I also love the one above which will go with everything.  I love these metallic Stuart Weitzman sandals, but I scooped up these black Schutz lace-up sandals because I lived in the red version last summer.  It was hard to decide, but I think I chose wisely.  This is the time to get those investment pieces for spring - shoes, jeans, a bag.

Happy shopping!  I'd love to hear what you scored.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment